Knowledge is part of your personal power
“Health is the best cure, best prevention and best treatment. Being healthy, does not just mean the absence of ailments. The wealth of health is or can be the exponential growth of wellbeing: Mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. – It is feeling full of vitality. – It is REGENERATIVE. – It is POWERFUL”. M&A
- You want to stand in your power
- You want to know how to live in harmony with your body
- You want to know how to live in harmony with your mind
- You want to know how to live in harmony with your emotions
- You want to know how to live in harmony with your sovereignty
- You want to live with all of this in harmony and to your advantage.
- You want to have a sustainable, effective, life changing and enhancing long term plan, that fits to your personality and who you are.
You have sussed that fad and yoyo lifestyles, diets and main stream health regimes do not do the trick.
You have also understood that:
Fear equals stress – and stress is the no 1 health threat – and that processing your fear is essential
– when you have read this far:
You know you want:
- 1: To Create your own “sustainable natural health”, wellbeing and regeneration.
- 2: The Freedom and Power of mental, emotional, spiritual and physical life filled with harmony. (Spiritual = aware and connected personal power)
- 3: Soul Food, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual sustenance, life nourishment.
- 4: To use food as your personal medicine and joy.
- 5: To know how to avoid toxins in your life: physical toxins, toxic thought and emotional patterns and toxic relationships (including yourself and your environment).
- Fear equals stress – and stress is the no 1 health threat – processing your fear is essential
- 6: Sovereign health – which means knowing and owning your power, the power of your bodies own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing – being response able = having the ability to respond (not react) and the willingness, eagerness to gather knowledge and to obtain wisdom from your own personal experience.
Please feel free to Contact us: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to knowing you and sharing part of the journey to thriving with you.
With Love & Respect
Marianne & Andreas